8:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Jobs, hospital, doctor appointments, drug store, shopping, errands, beauty parlor, etc.
11:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Senior Center Lunch Bunch Pick-Up ONLY
11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. LUNCH - NO BUS SERVICE
12:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Jobs, hospital, doctor appointments, drug store, shopping, errands, beauty parlor, etc.
3:00 p.m. BUS STOPS RUNNING
Priority will be given in the following order:
- Medical Appointments
- Other Appointments
- Rides scheduled at least 24 hours in advance
- All other rides
Helpful hints to help us meet your transportation needs:
- When scheduling your rider with the secretary, be sure to let her know all of your stops so adequate time can be scheduled.
- Twenty-four hour notice is expected and appreciated, when possible.
- Be ready & watching for the bus thirty minutes before your scheduled time, as we do not always have the luxury of being in your neighborhood at the scheduled time.
- Please allow 15 minutes for our bus to be late/early.
- The bus will be ready to leave the center every morning at 8:15 a.m. to allow time for the bus to reach you (usually 8:30) and get you to your location after that.
We cannot transport emergencies - please call the ambulance (911)
The cost is a suggested donation of $2.00 per one-way trip for all ages OR Monthly Pass for just $25.00